Facilities you will find here in Tishk are as follows:
- A three story rustic house that has three bedrooms and two living rooms.
- Two Iranian restrooms, two bathrooms, and one outdoor Iranian toilet.
- 20 people can stay at the house at the same time and during May, June, July, August, September, and October the capacity rises because people can sleep on the patio and balconies.
- We have traditional beds including mattresses, quilts, blankets, and cushions.
- The house is equipped with water cooler and fan for cooling and oil burning heaters and Korsi-it is a kind of a traditional heating equipment-a square bed covered with a quilt and heated by an electric heater- for heating.
- Internet access is so weak here and it is a good idea to forget about that.
- We have access to telephone and mobile here but signal strength fluctuates sometimes, so we recommend you to inform friends and families of this situation.